OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, has introduced a
family of analytics-enabled cameras capable of detecting person, vehicle and
line-crossing video events. The cameras are available in multiple form factors and
resolutions and combine the analytics capabilities with OpenEye Web Services (OWS) to receive real-time alerts
and streamline video event search.
“We are excited to offer our own line of analytics cameras
and give our customers the opportunity to add analytics to more of their
deployments and use that new data to create more actionable intelligence and
reduce false positives,” says Ian Siemer, OpenEye’s vice president of product
With analytic event processing being performed by the camera hardware, users can deploy analytics across the full range of OpenEye recorders without concern for increased system load or recorder performance.
“The benefits of video analytics are clear. We want to
provide users an end-to-end camera analytics solution from OpenEye, that they
know will work seamlessly with the platform,”
OpenEye first released a 2-megapixel mini turret camera in
March, followed by four more models in April. More cameras will be released in the coming
- The OE-C1011D4-S is an HD indoor IP micro dome camera with a 2.8-millimeter fixed lens. It is compatible with a wide range of accessories allowing it to be mounted in a broad range of applications.
- The OE-C1012D2-S is a compact 2-megapixel outdoor IP mini dome camera with a 2.8-millimeter fixed lens. With vandal-resistant IK10 housing, it is suitable for installation on low ceilings and in public spaces. Watch video.
- The OE-C1014D4-S is a compact 4-megapixel outdoor IP mini dome camera with a 2.8-millimeter fixed lens. With vandal-resistant IK10 housing, it is suitable for installation on low ceilings and in public spaces. Watch video.
- The OE-C1016T2-S is a 2-megapixel compact IP mini turret camera with a 2.8-millimeter fixed lens. The low-maintenance turret housing and compact size make it well suited for installation in high-traffic areas, as well as areas that are difficult to access.
- The OE-C3012T4-S is a 4-megapixel outdoor IP turret camera with a 2.7~13.5 millimeter varifocal, autofocus zoom lens. The IK10 and IP67-rated housing and large size make it well-suited for installation in high-traffic areas to provide a strong visual deterrent without concern for inclement weather or vandalism.
Each camera includes corridor mode for vertical fields of view and features adaptive IR technology to ensure it can capture images in low light without overexposing subjects of interest and losing important detail. True WDR and true day/night functionality allow the cameras to adapt to changing lighting conditions throughout the day to ensure high-quality images. Smart Compression reduces network throughput and storage requirements without impacting overall video quality. The cameras are NDAA and ONVIF compliant.
OpenEye, the cloud video platform
company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss
prevention. For over 20 years, it has been committed to developing an
easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by heroic customer
service and support. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a
trusted network of certified service providers. Visit openeye.net.