Feenics is a native cloud-based provider of enterprise access control as a service (ACaaS) solutions. Keep by Feenics scales from single door to global enterprise environments. It includes a RESTful API for easy to create 3rd party integrations, native visitor management, two-factor authentication for increased security and a powerful mobile app that allows for security management on the go. Keep by Feenics is hardware agnostic, supporting a number of leading manufacturers including Mercury Security, HID, and Allegion.OpenEye Web Services -> Keep by Feenics
OWS establishes a cloud-to-cloud link to Keep by Feenics and captures access events to be processed by the OWS Alerts Engine as well as its device list so access control devices can be associated with cameras in the OpenEye system. The integration with OWS takes access events from Feenics’ Keep and transmits them to the OWS Alerts engine to leverage push alerts, email notifications, and searchable event history, all linked to video from OpenEye systems for video verification. This integration requires specific OWS subscription license levels.
NOTE: This integration is only available with certain licensing tiers. See OWS Licensing OWS Licensing for more information.What you get
- OWS alert notifications triggered by access events on the Keep by Feenics access control system
- Video verification of access control events
- Alert notifications and searchable events generated by specific access control users
- More actionable alerts thanks to event thumbnails, access user names (when available), and door/area names included in alert details
- A more complete and integrated security solution
This cloud-to-cloud integration links OWS with Keep by Feenics to enable Keep users to retrieve video through the OpenEye Web Services cloud API and to view video natively in Keep.What you get
- Direct cloud linking between the OWS and Keep by Feenics platforms
- Support for OWS Web Connect functionality
- Transmission of live and recorded video from OWS to Keep
- A plugin free experience when viewing OWS video in Keep
- The ability to export video clips from OWS natively in Keep
- Video retrieval with no port forwarding, DDNS, or inbound ports open on the network firewall
Cloud to Cloud Integration
Connect your Feenics Keep account to OpenEye Web Services just using your Keep user name and password.
Easy Video Verification
Receive real-time access control alert notifications through OWS including the User ID or Username of a cardholder in the alert details and email notifications for quick video verification.
OpenEye Web Services can help you uncover new insights with graphical reports that visualize alert data and help identify trends.
Legacy access control integrations rely on VPN tunnels, port forwarding, DDNS, and open inbound ports on the network firewall to facilitate access over the WAN.
The OWS integration with Keep by Feenics is cloud-to-cloud. It links customer accounts in each service to share access control events, device names, and user IDs with OpenEye Web Services and feeds them into the OWS alerts engine, along with data from other connected systems such as alarm panels and video analytics.
The Keep by Feenics integration with OpenEye Web Services is cloud-to-cloud and leverages OWS’s Web Connect technology to retrieve video for remote viewing in the Keep by Feenics application. Web Connect establishes a trusted outbound connection with onsite hardware and requires no VPN access, port forwarding, DDNS or open inbound ports on the network firewall. Changes to an end user’s network do not affect connectivity.