OpenEye Web Services Premium is designed for users who want advanced business intelligence and tools for streamlining the management of their system deployments.
Increased Cloud Storage
Store more video clips and save them for longer with increased cloud storage per recorder added.
Automated IT Processes
Reduce IT and Operations overhead by automating select systems settings and the application of software updates.
Control and set important devices settings from the cloud for users and distributed deployments.
Uncover new insights with graphical reports that visualize alert data and help identify trends.
Generate alerts to audit compliance with system settings and approved software versions.
Streamline user management by integrating OWS with a third party identity management solution. OWS supports Okta, ADFS, and SAML 2.0.
Reduce IT and Operations overhead with OWS policies, a new tool for automating management, compliance, and security for distributed deployments and users.
- Control and set important device settings from the cloud
- Set approved software versions
- Automate software updates
- Auto reboot cameras on health events
- Automatically apply strong device passwords
- Receive alerts when policies are not met
Request a free live demo of OWS
Leverage the data from your alarm panels, sensors, and video events to discover new patterns and make more informed decisions using visual reports in OWS.
- Quickly scan and identify trends or issues
- Compare current data to prior periods
- Compare events across multiple locations or against global averages
- Create and save custom reports or adjust report filters and inputs in real time
- Schedule reports to be sent on a recurring basis to managers or departments
OWS Premium Key Features
|Cloud Storage Per Device||2GB||4GB|
|Centralized User Management||✓||✓|
|Cloud Clip Export and Sharing||✓||✓|
|Alerts and Reports||✓||✓|
|Third Party Indentity Management||-||✓|
|Cloud Managed Scheduled Archive||-||*v2.3|