Channel Sales Development RepresentativeLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: March 16th, 2023
Who We Are:
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
OpenEye seeks a high-energy Channel Sales Development Representative to help drive the on-boarding, growth, and development of OpenEye channel partners. You will be responsible for building relationships with established security and video security dealers nationwide. Your focus will be to onboard these dealers as new partners to OpenEye and then work towards becoming their primary manufacturer of choice. You will perform demos showing what OpenEye’s products can do, collect information to build proposals and chase down deals. You will also answer inbound calls from interested dealers that want to sell our product and set them up for success from day one. Our Channel Sales Development Representative will work onsite in our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters. This is not a remote role.
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Making outbound calls to potential partners
- Perform demos of our products to new partners and to their customers
- Generate new and repeated sales by building strong relationships with Partners.
- Educate prospective customers on OpenEye and the products we offer.
- Prepare quotes based on client needs.
- Other administrative or sales related tasks.
- Work onsite in our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters. This is not a remote role.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience preferred, ideally in the Security, SaaS or IT industry.
- Great communication skills, are comfortable presenting, and can build relationships easily.
- Accurately maintain records in CRM and other systems.
- Ability to develop relationships and engage at all levels (Sales to C-suite).
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, and other business software is a plus.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, achieve deadlines and work in a target driven environment.
- Goal oriented, self-starter, able to work independently, but within a team environment.
- The pay range for this opportunity is $20.00 - $24.00 per hour. In addition, this position is eligible for commissions $15,000 - $30,000 annually.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate.
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged.
- Casual dress, jeans are welcome.
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k.
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3).
- Paid Sick/Wellness time is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 35 hours worked, except where local laws are more generous.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home!