SightLogix SightSensors are smart thermal cameras that detect outdoor intruders with high accuracy and low false alerts. SightSensor cameras are used to monitor a user-defined virtual area and send alerts with video when detection rules are violated.SightLogix -> OpenEye Web Services
This integration enables OpenEye recorders to receive and search for events generated by SightLogix Thermal Analytics enabled cameras. Motion category events (driven by SightLogix analytics) are securely transmitted from the on-site recorder to OpenEye Web Services for real-time alerting and reporting. With this integration, end-users, dealers and central stations gain a highly reliable intruder detection, video management and alarm verification solution for protecting outdoor areas. When an outdoor intruder is detected by a SightSensor, event data is sent with pre, post and live video directly to OWS to generate alerts and real-time notifications.What You Get:
- Apex capture of video analytics events from SightLogix cameras
- Cloud configuration of alert rules based on analytics events from one or more cameras
- Apex and Command Station video search interface for camera motion events
- Generate macros based on camera motion events
- Camera Link support enables access to the complete Sightlogix programming interface without VPN access to the camera network
SightLogix analytics enabled cameras can run multiple analytics at the same time, each with multiple zones, with no performance impact on other functions of the camera. All analytics are license-free and ready to go out of the box.
- Automatically identify events such as intruders
- Make it easier to review events
- Minimize the number of cameras needed to monitor the perimeter
- Make it easier to respond to camera events
- Reduce the frequency of false positives due to trees, windows, animals, and lighting conditions
- Improve monitoring of remote locations
SightLogix SightSensor smart thermal cameras detect, analyze and communicate real-time intruder activity over perimeters and outdoor sites with outstanding accuracy.
OWS Alerts and Search Functionality
Users may create OWS alerts spanning multiple recorders to receive a notification whenever an event is detected. Alerts may be received on a schedule or when a compatible intrusion panel is in an armed state. Upon receiving an alert notification, a user may review the associated video on their desktop or mobile device with the single click of a button. SightLogix analytic events may also be pushed to third-party applications utilizing OpenEye’s cloud API. A macro function is also available to trigger a physical relay output whenever an analytic event is detected.
SightLogix cameras are easily discovered by OWS recorders utilizing SightLogix’s integrated ONVIF camera protocol. Analytic functions can be configured in a web browser locally or remotely by utilizing OpenEye’s camera link technology. Once configured, the OWS event search function can be utilized to easily view SightLogix identified events without reviewing hours of video.
SightSensor HD Video DetectionAccurate Detection in Heavy Rain
When a SightLogix camera with thermal analytics is connected to an Apex recorder it receives events from the camera. Users can use the Event Search in Apex and Command Station to locate video and set up alerts in OWS based on these events.