Hanwha -> OpenEye Web Services
This integration enables OpenEye recorders to receive, catalog, and search for events generated by Hanwha Analytic enabled cameras. Analytic events are transmitted from the on-site recorder to OpenEye Web Services for real-time alerting and reporting.
NOTE: This integration is only available with certain licensing tiers. See OWS Licensing OWS Licensing for more information.What you get:
- Capture of video analytics events from Hanwha Wisenet X & P-Series AI cameras
- Cloud configuration of alert rules based on analytics events from one or more cameras
- Live video and search interface for camera analytics events
- Generate macros based on camera analytic events
- Camera Link support enables access to the complete Hanwha programming interface without VPN access to the camera network
What Hanwha Analytics can do for you:
Hanwha analytics enabled cameras can run multiple analytics at the same time, each with multiple zones, with no performance impact on other functions of the camera. All analytics are license-free and ready to go out of the box.
- Automatically identify events such as intruders and gunshots
- Make it easier to review events
- Minimize the number of cameras that need to be observed
- Make it easier to respond to camera events
- Reduce the frequency of false positives due to trees, windows, animals, and lighting conditions
- Improve monitoring of remote locations
Supported Analytic Types:
- Person / Vehicle Detection
- Detect a person or vehicle in the field of view to reduce motion events and generate more actionable alerts.
- Mask Detection
- Detect a person not wearing a mask or not wearing a mask properly.
- Camera Tampering
- Detect sudden changes to the camera image, such as the camera being covered with a bag or spray paint, lens tampering, or changes in a camera’s position.
- Virtual Lines and Areas
- Detect objects passing through a virtual line in specified directions.
- Detect entry into a virtual area.
- Detect motion within a virtual area.
- Detect when an object appears or disappears from inside the virtual area and is present/absent for a user-definable period of time.
- Detect loitering by determining if an object is wandering within the virtual area for more than a user-definable period of time.
- Queue Management
- Detect the number of people in a defined queue area.
- Define the level of detection (Maximum, High, Medium) and duration to trigger an event.
- Define up to three zones per camera.
- Audio Detection and Sound Classification
- Detect audio levels above user-specified limits.
- Identify sound types based on waveform, such as a scream, gunshot, explosion, or breaking of glass.
- Fog/Smoke Detection
- Detect obscured recording environments, such as fog, smoke, sand, dust, snow, or haze.
- Automatically enables defog adjustments when needed.
- Camera Out of Focus
- Detect when the camera becomes unfocused.
- License Plate Detection
- Detect characters on license plates.