can capitalize on their intrusion systems by taking advantage of
alarm panel integrations with OpenEye Web Services (OWS).
The OWS platform combines the reliability of local recording with the flexibility of the cloud. It integrates with alarm panels to notify users when the system is late to arm, is disarmed during non-business hours or if an emergency exit opens, among other events.
OWS also can
send data and video to users or an alarm monitoring provider, and the
cloud-managed platform allows video verification of incidents on a PC or mobile
device such as a phone or tablet.
Alarm.com-OWS integration offers two methods.
OWS to Alarm.com —This cloud-to-cloud integration links OWS to Alarm.com to receive events from Alarm.com into the OWS alerting engine.
- OWS capture of access and intrusion events
- OWS capture and display of user names and IDs associated with events
- Cloud configuration of alert rules spanning multiple locations and recorders
- Real-time alert notifications of access and intrusion events
- Alert history search of access and intrusion alert events in OWS
Alarm.com to OWS —This cloud-to-cloud integration links Alarm.com to OWS and enables Alarm.com to display links to the OWS mobile app or web client next to events in the Alarm.com app and on the Alarm.com activity page.
- Video verification of Alarm.com events using OWS
- Ability to link Alarm.com accounts to an OpenEye recorder through the OWS portal
- Ability to map devices from Alarm.com to cameras through the OWS portal
send intrusion event data over the local area network (LAN) to the OWS recorder,
which then transmits the events to the OWS cloud.
- Real-time intrusion event notifications with quick link to associated video
- More actionable alerts thanks to event thumbnails and door/area names included in alert details
- Video verification of intrusion events for complete situational awareness
- Reduced false alerts by using panel armed state as part of alerts logic
- Faster and more intuitive video search
integration enables OWS to capture zone alarm, door access and arming status
events generated by
DMP XR and XT Series control panels. This data may be
utilized to generate reports, receive real-time video push alerts or quickly
locate video associated with a control panel event.
- Cloud configuration of alert rules spanning any number of control panels and recorders
- Cloud generation of video push alert emails and iOS/Android push notifications
- Video verification of intrusion events and more intuitive video search
- Integration with DMP Virtual Keypad
Retail chain Bargain Hunt has experienced rapid growth in recent years, increasing the number of stores to 80 from. As a result, they acquired numerous legacy security systems that were complex and required specialized training. Bargain Hunt wanted to make operations more efficient and easier for end users to manage. They turned to OpenEye and Alarm.com for a video management, intrusion and access-control solution to standardize security and loss prevention efforts. Read more.
For information on how to set up one of the above integrations in OWS, visit answers.openeye.net.
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, it has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. Visit openeye.net.