Strategic Account ManagerDenver Last Updated: September 22nd, 2023
Business Development Manager, Strategic Accounts
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Business Development Manager, Strategic Accounts.
We are looking for a creative, team oriented individual to promote and sell our ground-breaking OpenEye Web Services video management system including software, servers, and cameras to commercial channel partners in the physical security industry. This self-directed, motivated sales professional will be a key member of OpenEye's outside sales team and the primary contact for our strategic dealers on a national basis.
- Engage strategic dealers in supporting new business opportunities
- Joint sales calls, training, trade shows
- Make joint calls with our strategic dealers to build pipeline and close business
- Account management and development
- Build and manage corporate relationships
- Quarterly Business Reviews, technology updates
- Solicit voice of customer
- Goal setting
- Develop and implement promotions and sales incentive plans
- Engage end-users to generate demand for our channel partners
- Work with regional sales team to support regional locations of our strategic dealers
- Create and share “go to market” strategies
- Make introductions to our regional teams
- Assist OpenEye regional sales team in building pipeline and closing business
- Prepare for and attend key regional and national trade shows and vertical market shows.
- Allocate time for office work to create strategy, set up appointments, complete management reports, and prepare for upcoming presentations and conference calls with sales teams
- Resolves customer issues professionally with internal team
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 7 years outside sales experience, preferably in a technology discipline
- 5 years “Business to Business” sales experience
- Strong territory management skills
- Ability to travel 70% – 85% of the time.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce CRM software
- Demonstrate a team-oriented mind set
- Possess corporate level presentation/reporting abilities
- Strong technical aptitude with enterprise software and hardware solutions
- Account development skills
- Experience with large national integration companies.
- Microsoft / networking certifications, preferred
- Cloud SaaS Sales Experience, preferred
- Video Surveillance Management Systems Sales Experience, preferred
WHO WE ARE
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee stock purchase program
- Work from Home office
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.