Associate Sales Development RepresentativeLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: May 26th, 2023
Who We Are:
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
Job Summary: We are continuing to build a world-class Business to Business (B2B) demand generation sales organization. As part of the OpenEye Sales Organization, the Associate Sales Development Representative you will be supporting one or more Account Executives. You will be responsible for contacting (through phone calls and emails) daily targeted lists, prospect qualification, and delivering on monthly activity targets. This is not a remote role. Ability to work in our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters is required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work through targeted lists of prospects to qualify, educate, and develop into business opportunities.
- Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems.
- Proactively generate meetings and opportunities for Account Executives.
- Consistently achieve demand generation and pipeline creation quota.
- Participate in joint webinars in conjunction with Account Executives.
- Strong team orientation.
- Ability to build relationships quickly.
- Prior sales experience, regardless of industry preferred.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to work onsite in our Liberty Lake, WA office, this is not a remote role.
- Desire for upward mobility and career building.
- The work schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm.
Perks at OpenEye:
- The pay for this opportunity is $20.00 per hour. In addition, this position is eligible for on-target commission between $27,000 - $29,000 annually. The total target compensation range for this position, including both base and commission is $70,000.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate.
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged.
- Casual dress, jeans are welcome.
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k.
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3).
- Paid Sick/Wellness time is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 35 hours worked, except where local laws are more generous.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home.
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.