Associate Regional Account ExecutiveLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: May 25th, 2023
Who We Are:
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
You will be part of a high velocity direct demand generation and business development team.
As an Associate Regional Account Executive you will be aligned with a territory team and will be responsible for delivering on monthly pipeline creation and quarterly revenue targets. This is not a remote role, and will be out of our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters.
Role and Responsibilities
- Source and close new business, to consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of OpenEye’s products and their place in the industry.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting for new customers, hosting online demos, creating proposals, and closing deals.
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with precision forecasting based on true opportunity progression.
- Aggressively exceed goals consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and pilots.
- Be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers.
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth pilots and implementations to fuel future growth.
- Be the eyes and ears of OpenEye and feed customer needs and market intelligence to product management.
- 3+ years of technology sales experience in a quota-carrying capacity with proven results. Experience selling SaaS is a plus.
- Highly polished and effective communication skills including the ability to present, nurture relationships, and build rapport.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and fast-paced environment.
- A strong team orientation.
- A hunter’s mentality. Self-motivated with drive, tenacity and a strong desire to win.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred and experience in Salesforce is a plus.
- This role is onsite in our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters.
- The pay range for this opportunity is $26.00 - $28.00 per hour. In addition, this position is eligible for commissions $30,000 - $35,000 annually.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate.
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged.
- Casual dress, jeans are welcome.
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k.
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3).
- Paid Sick/Wellness time is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 35 hours worked, except where local laws are more generous.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home!
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.