Inside Sales ManagerLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: May 25th, 2023
Inside Sales Manager
At OpenEye, The Cloud Video Platform, we’re enabling businesses to modernize their video surveillance solutions to the cloud. We deliver actionable insights with a full suite of tools while protecting customers' installed bases when on the move to the future of video surveillance.
As the Inside Sales Manager, you will own all aspects of inside sales and channel sales development. You will be the motivational leader of several inside sales representatives as well as our channel sales development representatives. This position will play an integral role in growing OpenEye’s presence in the security industry as we continue to evolve over the coming years.
- Lead team to achieving Sales and Productivity Goals
- Create a high-performance culture
- Deliver coaching & continuous training to the sales team
- Answering questions related to calls, emails, systems, SOPs, products, value props, etc.
- Create and run sales incentives programs (WorkTango, etc.)
- Create additional resources regarding content, job function, etc.
- Interview candidates for open positions
- Train and onboard new hires
- Hold weekly continual improvement workshop
- Track and report on sales activity and achievement to executive leadership
- Hold 1:1s with team members
- Participate in continuous learning and meetings for constant improvement
- Perform all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in leading high-performing Sales Teams at a growing technology company (preferably SaaS) is preferred
- Proven ability to successfully train new sales reps and coach low performers through to success
- A passion for coaching and helping others build a career as a sales professional
- A high level of energy and an unwavering positive attitude
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce and other sales enablement tools (Outreach etc.)
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not necessary
- Experience in the security industry is a plus, but not required.
Perks at OpenEye:
- The pay range for this opportunity is $65,000 - $75,000. In addition, this position is eligible for on-target commissions between $25,000 - $35,000 annually.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate.
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged.
- Casual dress, jeans are welcome.
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k.
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance.
- Paid maternity and parental leave.
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3).
- Paid Sick/Wellness time is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 35 hours worked, except where local laws are more generous.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home.
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.