Software Engineer IILiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: March 16th, 2023
Software Engineer II
Who We Are
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
OpenEye is seeking an Software Engineer II to join our growing team. If you thrive in an innovative, collaborative, and casual atmosphere, apply today!
- Design, build and maintain the front end and back end for OpenEye’s video recorder application
- Manage projects on your own and help mentor junior developers.
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders to understand requirements and build great software.
- Collaborate with other team members on general architecture and timelines
- Attend Agile meetings (sprint planning, daily standups, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews, etc)
The Tech Stack:
- Java, Spring, React, Git, IntelliJ
- 1-5 years of professional Software Development experience, ideally in Object Oriented programming like Java or C#
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience.
- The pay range for this opportunity is $90,000 - $125,000 annually. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged
- Casual dress (Jeans are welcome!)
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3)
- 7 Paid Sick/Wellness days per year
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- This position is eligible for a flexible hybrid work schedule
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home!
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.