Digital Content SpecialistLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: March 10th, 2023
Who We Are:
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye’s solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
We seek a Digital Content Specialist to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for executing OpenEye’s digital content strategy. You will develop and create engaging short-form digital content for the website, email, advertising, and social media channels. Work with designers, copy writers, product marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to brainstorm and optimize marketing content, including blogs, eBooks, white papers, case studies, and infographics. Participate in tactical execution of SEO for the website leveraging industry best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with copy writers, graphic designers, product marketing, sales, and other stakeholders to develop engaging targeted content for our blog, website, email marketing, social media, and digital advertising.
- Optimize website content for SEO, lead generation and alignment with business goals.
- Design digital media assets for paid advertising and conversion of prospects into qualified leads.
- Write content for our various platforms, such as blogs and social media, when needed.
- Keep up with content trends, consumer preferences, and technological advancements to ensure our content remains engaging and relevant.
- Conduct market research to inform campaigns and content design.
- Assist in executing design experiments and conversion tests.
- 4+ years of digital marketing and content creation experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing.
- Talent for design and the ability to source and edit images/content.
- Highly accountable with ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflows.
- HTML and CSS experience preferred.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, and SEO software is preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools; Pardot and Salesforce preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, graphic design, visual communications, or a related field is a plus.
- The pay range for this opportunity is $52,000 - $83,200. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged
- Casual dress (Jeans are welcome!)
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3)
- Paid Sick/Wellness time is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 35 hours worked, except where local laws are more generous
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home!
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.