DevOps EngineerLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: September 15th, 2022
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. If you thrive in an innovative, collaborative, and casual atmosphere, apply today!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the managing the AWS cloud environment, assisting developers with the release and deployment of software, building, maintaining, and monitoring the health of the environment using a combination of technical proficiencies, organizational aptitude and interpersonal skills, as well as learning and progressing with the evolving technology. Supports and adheres to the OpenEye Code of Ethics and Business Standards,
Role and Responsibilities
- Works with developers and other DevOps to test system integrity.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
Qualifications a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- a minimum of 2-5 years related experience and/or training
- Expertise in a scripting language and/or C# and/or Java and/or C++ development language, a solid understanding of development practices including the .NET framework, TCP/IP network protocols
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and practices
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong quality ethic and test-first attitude
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- New, state-of-the-art office with work from home days / hybrid schedule. (and Golf Simulator!)
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where freethinking and idea sharing is encouraged
- Casual dress (Jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurances
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with great company matching
Who We Are
At OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, we are passionate about making the world safer. Our products are protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. Established in 1999, we are located in beautiful Liberty Lake, Washington, between Spokane and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net/about-us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected class.