Sales Operations SpecialistLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: September 8th, 2022
Sales Operations Specialist
Liberty Lake, WA
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for the proactive management of sales programs and processes to improve the productivity of OpenEye’s sales organization. This includes sales process optimization/ training/ auditing and the development and management of sales programs. The Sales Operations Specialist is OpenEye’s sales technology expert and is primarily responsible for the management of the CRM system and the implementation of additional sales technology. This position shall proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them so OpenEye’s sales organization can achieve more. The successful candidate must be a driven self-starter who can be trusted with meaningful work while thinking about the bigger picture of how the sales organization can function more efficiently and effectively. This is onsite, in our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters.
- Administer and proactively identify opportunities for improvement in OpenEye’s CRM system. Monitor the sales organization’s compliance with standards for maintaining CRM data. Create UIs and manage add-ons to improve productivity.
- Evaluate and implement additional sales and marketing technology solutions.
- Administer Concur and Certify flow and updates for expense reporting efficiency and analysis.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to enhance sales productivity by simplifying and optimizing sales and marketing processes and procedures.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales and marketing processes, policies, procedures and relevant sales training as well as sales and marketing related materials.
- Orchestrate the Factory Pre-Configuration Process (FPC) to ensure the customer configuration is received and processed on time.
- Anchor the development and administration of channel partner programs and promotions.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports, budget variance reports, and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports and assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Work with finance on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Manage and maintain OpenEye online pricing system and quoting tools.
- Assist with onboarding new team members.
- Facilitate collaboration between Sales and marketing to execute targeted campaigns. Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead generation and qualification process. Analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Collaborate with manufacturing to improve process and address issues.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key personnel.
- Evaluate, audit, and measure sales cycles in each territory. This will involve building models of how to move prospect accounts to purchasing partners with detailed steps and tools.
- Manage Reference Lists and qualifications to use references.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in sales operations, preferably with a business-to-business software or technology company
- 2+ years’ experience administering a CRM system
- Strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated experience in driving process and procedural improvement
- Strong skills in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong technical aptitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.