Inside Sales RepresentativeLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: September 2nd, 2022
All About OpenEye:
OpenEye, The Cloud Video Platform, is a leading provider of cloud-managed solutions for video security, business intelligence, and loss prevention. OpenEye Web Services streamlines operations and reduces the burden on IT, making it easier to manage and maintain video deployments and integrations of all sizes.
Our open cloud platform combines and analyzes event data from video, alarm systems, access control, sales transactions and Internet of Things (IoT) devices. We transform events into actionable insights that enhance security and increase business profitability. OpenEye’s professional recording hardware and cloud-managed solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers.
About the Inside Sales Representative Role:
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for being the front line of the business and is the first point of contact with customers. This position is expected to maintain and grow existing security sales, while providing a high degree of customer service and continually enhancing client relationships.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide key order information to customers when requested
- Answer main phone line/incoming calls
- Resolve customer issues professionally with internal team (Tech support, product management, engineering, production and finance) and the customer in order to demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to create favorable results for OpenEye and the customer
- Provide sales support and follow up for outside sales team and Rep firms including the following: Customer communication, Quotes, Basic systems design, and building comparative parts lists
- Answering price and availability questions by customers
- Strives to improve business by creating a positive experience and relationship with all customers continually.
- Responsible for building relationships with regional accounts, dealers and distribution partners through: Webinar Training and end-user presentations, inbound and outbound prospecting, and promotions, sales contests and special projects as assigned
- Prepare for and attend key regional and national trade shows and vertical market shows
- Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with external and internal customers in all circumstances
- Maintain knowledge of all aspects of production and deliveries
- Help facilitate all customer return merchandise requests and product swap
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years inside sales experience, preferably in a technology discipline
- Demonstrated experience of setting and meeting goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Background knowledge in information technology and networking, IP video compression technologies, security surveillance technologies and access control and analog and IP camera knowledge, preferred
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan