Associate Regional Account ExecutiveLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: August 3rd, 2022
Associate Regional Account Executive
At OpenEye, The Cloud Video Platform, we’re enabling businesses video surveillance to harvest the convenience of the cloud while utilizing the robustness of the local area network.
We deliver actionable insights with remote health monitoring while protecting customers installed bases when on the move to the future of video surveillance. All of this with the industry leading cyber security and ROI.
OpenEye is now building a world class B2B demand generation sales organization. For this new initiative we require highly motivated and capable sales and marketing professionals. If you are driven and have had success in high speed sales and marketing organizations, you may be our next team member.
You will be part of a high velocity direct demand generation and business development team.
As an Associate Regional Account Executive you will be aligned with a territory team and will be responsible for delivering on monthly pipeline creation and quarterly revenue targets.
Role and Responsibilities
- Source and close new business, to consistently meet or exceed sales goals
- Build an intimate understanding of OpenEye’s products and their place in the industry
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting for new customers, hosting online demos, creating proposals, and closing deals
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with precision forecasting based on true opportunity progression
- Aggressively exceed goals consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and pilots
- Be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth pilots and implementations to fuel future growth
- Be the eyes and ears of OpenEye and feed customer needs and market intelligence to product management
- 3+ years of technology sales experience in a quota-carrying capacity with proven results.
- Highly polished and effective communication skills including the ability to present, nurture relationships, and build rapport
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and fast-paced environment
- A strong team orientation
- A hunter’s mentality. Self-motivated with drive, tenacity and a strong desire to win.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred and experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Willingness to travel
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.