Associate Sales Development RepresentativeLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: August 4th, 2022
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking Associate Sales Development Representatives (ASDRs) to join our growing sales team. We are seeking driven professionals with a positive attitude. We have excellent compensation structures, and great opportunity for upward mobility.
Job Summary: As an Associate Sales Development Representative you will be supporting one or more Account Executives and will be responsible for contacting daily targeted list, prospect qualification, and delivering on monthly activity targets. Our ASDRs work onsite in our Liberty Lake, WA headquarters. This is not a remote role.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Work through targeted lists of prospects to qualify, educate, and develop into business opportunities.
· Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems.
· Proactively generate meetings and opportunities for Account Executives.
· Consistently achieve demand generation and pipeline creation quota.
· Participate in joint webinars in conjunction with Account Executives.
· Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual
· Desire for upward mobility and career building
· Ability to thrive in a competitive, and fast-paced environment
· Strong team orientation
· Ability to build relationships quickly
· Sales experience regardless of industry is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree is a plus
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)