Regional Sales Manager - Upper MidwestMinnesota Last Updated: June 1st, 2022
Regional Sales Manager
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to support the Upper Mid-West region.
We are looking for a creative, team oriented individual to promote and sell our ground-breaking OpenEye Web Services video management system including software, servers, and cameras to commercial channel partners in the physical security industry. This self-directed, motivated sales manager will be a key member of OpenEye's outside sales team and the primary contact for customers on a regional basis.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals via effective territory management
- Responsible for delivering new channel partners (Certified and Premier Partners)
- Responsible for building relationships with regional accounts, dealers and distribution partners, including:
- Training, joint sales calls, end-user presentations, and
- Promotions, sales contests.
- Manages the sales efforts, including the following:
- Goal setting and territory management
- Training and joint sales calls
- Orchestrates the regional development of key national partners, including:
- Training, joint sales calls, end-user presentations
- Prepare for and attend key regional and national trade shows and vertical market shows.
- Allocates time to office work to create strategy, set up appointments, complete management reports, and prepares for upcoming presentations and conference calls with sales teams
- Resolves customer issues professionally with internal team
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience, preferably in a technology discipline
- 3 years “Business to Business” sales experience
- Strong territory management skills
- Ability to travel overnight 70% – 85% of the time including some weekends
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Demonstrate a team-oriented mind set
- Possess corporate level presentation/reporting abilities
- Technical aptitude
- Account development skills
- Microsoft / networking certifications, preferred
- Cloud SaaS Sales Experience, preferred
- Video Surveillance Management Systems Sales Experience, preferred
WHO WE ARE
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
- Work from Home Days
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected class