Sales Operations ManagerLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: May 6th, 2022
Sales Operations Manager
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our growing team.
If you want to work for a team that is fast paced and will have a direct impact on the performance of an organization, this is the role for you.
The sales operations manager manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales technology optimization, sales program implementation, and sales compensation administration. Your proactive and execution based approach will be integral to the long-range health and growth of the sales organization. You will be a key partner in deploying new approaches to solving business challenges and building a better workplace for a high performing sales team.
Role and Responsibilities:
Proactively identify and implement improvements in current workflows and processes that will improve efficiency. Identify and eliminate process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Work with the Sales Leadership Team and colleagues to enable accurate business planning and territory management, pipeline forecasting, and methodology adoption to track sales results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights.
- Assist with development of territory definitions and the development of quotas
- Own Salesforce implementation including overseeing customization/integrations, data sanitization, dashboard creation and pipeline reporting
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with on boarding new sales talent
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and sales tools for reps, managers, and sales leaders
- Advise and support Sales and Finance on Pricing and Deal Management to adhere to internal controls
- Manage and lead a team of sales operations professionals
- Partner with cross-functional groups to implement effective sales training programs, to create energy and ensure resources are enabled and appropriately skilled to perform
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies and translate them into system and process
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Proven Salesforce subject matter expert with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more
- Experience leading business reviews, pipeline management and progression reporting
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Power BI Experience a strong advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales Operations, Sales and Business Process
- Bachelor’s/MBA degree or equivalent experience
- Rapid growth company with lots of career and development opportunities
- New, state-of-the-art building
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where freethinking and idea sharing is encouraged
- Casual dress (Jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurances
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with great company matching
Who We Are
At OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, we are passionate about making the world safer. Our products are protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. Established in 1999, we are located in beautiful Liberty Lake, Washington, between Spokane and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net/about-us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected class.