RMA TechnicianLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: October 16th, 2020
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-managed video software solutions for security, business intelligence, and loss prevention, is seeking a RMA Technician to join the team!
POSITION OVERVIEW: This position is responsible for repairing all PCO products and testing all product returns. Supports and adheres to the OpenEye Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Communicates with the RMA Manager on what work is needed to be done.
- Repairs and test and troubleshoots PCO products sent in for repair and credit.
- Assists in training of new employees.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
- High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Minimum 1 years related experience and/or training
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to act as a mentor and resource to other teammates
- Knowledge and determination to create new ideas to help promote a positive work environment.
WHO WE ARE:
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.