Program ManagerLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: September 10th, 2020
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Program Manager to join our growing team in the Liberty Lake, WA office.
The Program Manager, OWS Ecosystem will focus on our partner ecosystem, the market segments it serves, and the end-users in those markets that use it. They will be responsible for understanding our Partner Ecosystem, including how dealers and end-users interact with it, and developing the tools needed to expand, support, and manage it. Their success will be measured by their ability to grow the OWS partner ecosystem and increase utilization of OWS integrated dealer and end-user solutions. A primary focus of this position will be to ensure that our ecosystem offers more labor savings, superior actionable intelligence, and significant ROI for our Partners.
- Collaborate with engineering, quality, and product management leads to manage a portfolio of technology projects and company resources across the OWS Ecosystem
- Manage third party integration program by building matrix and data sets, structuring and maintaining a comprehensive database of integrations, measuring dealer and end-user utilization, and establishing online integration listings and collateral brochures/videos/documentation
- Identify, articulate, and manage new projects which improve the ease of use and utility of the dealer portal and tools in OpenEye’s cloud managed video platform
- Implement and manage the Technology Partner Program (“OWS Certified”) for OpenEye’s cloud managed video platform
- Research and propose enhancements, to the alerting and reporting tools in OpenEye’s cloud managed video platform
- Coordinate and manage beta and pilot program and resources
- Translate dealers and end-users stated and inferred needs into ecosystem solutions
- Understand and communicate the OWS and partner ecosystem value proposition both internally to peers and externally to our dealers and technology partners
- Conduct market research on third party technologies and integrations
- Become Subject matter expert on the dealer channel, including national accounts
- Any other projects that makes doing business with OpenEye even easier
- Bachelor’s degree, required; (technical degree, preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in program or project management
- Experience working within product development and software development teams, required
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate others and build consensus
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally across a diverse set of perspectives and areas of expertise
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including in-depth experience leveraging project management software; familiarity with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence or similar project management tools
- Passion for technology and interest in developing a deep understanding of complex products and technologies
- Travel up to 10%
- Understanding of VMS, a plus
WHO WE ARE
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
- Work from Home Days
OpenEye offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.