Product DesignerLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: November 13th, 2020
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Product Designer to join our growing team in the Liberty Lake, WA office. We are seeking individuals who have a passion to create the best user applications for both the web and mobile applications.
The Product Designer’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Work with business and technology teams to define requirements and drive projects through the entire product life cycle
- Develop beautiful high fidelity designs
- Advocate for the customer experience and be able to articulate the reasons for your design decisions
- Participate in measuring and assessing usability of deployed applications
- Give and solicit feedback from other members of the organization in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Participate in “full stack” design development, from initial concept and wireframes to screen-flow diagrams, UI designs, and prototypes
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Background in Human-Computer Interaction
- Showcase an online portfolio showcasing real product design work.
- 3+ years of industry experience in product or interaction design.
- Experience with standard industry tools like Sketch, Adobe XD and/or prototyping tools.
- You're a good communicator and you can easily work within teams.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision, and you can demonstrate curiosity and real passion for design and crafting awesome experiences.
- Nice to have: You can translate your designs from pixels to code, or at least have some basic coding experience.
WHO WE ARE
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
- Work from Home Days
OpenEye offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.