Level I Technical Support RepresentativeLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: October 8th, 2020
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Level I Technical Support Representative to join our growing team in the Liberty Lake, WA office.
The Level I Technical Support Representative is responsible for providing first level problem resolution for all incoming service calls and emails of the company. Determines customer requirements, answers inquiries, resolves issues or problems, fulfills software and hardware requests and maintains database information. Performs all phases of troubleshooting including research and resolution of technical problems for CCTV and related products over the phone. Responsible for supporting products in a timely and orderly manner while assisting other teammates and trainees with questions concerning phone procedures and other various questions. Responsible for assisting with all aspects of RMAs. Supports and adheres to the OpenEye Code of Ethics and Business Standards.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects and records customer information.
- Provides technical assistance to customers on all of the company’s standard CCTV and related products.
- Determines requirements by working with customers via telephone or email.
- Creates and processes RMAs for customer hardware issues.
- Participates in training activities to maintain technical currency and provide a high degree of service to meet customer service goals.
- Sells additional products and services during pre-sales calls and explains new features.
- Creates new ways of doing old tasks to promote a competitive work culture.
- Acts as a liaison for any Customer Service Agents who need general assistance and training.
- Provides remote assistance when necessary.
- Maintains operational equipment by following established procedures and reporting malfunctions.
- Maintains a ready phone state at workstation to take calls as needed throughout shift.
- Provides FAQ content ideas based on customer call issues and experiences.
- Works with TSG department to ensure lunches and breaks are taken as scheduled.
- Responds to assigned support inbox emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the company’s procedures and documentation requirements.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
- a High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- a minimum of 2-5 years related experience in customer service, troubleshooting and repairing DVR and CCTV equipment and/or equivalent experience and education
WHO WE ARE
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.