Director of Marketing & CommunicationsLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: July 29th, 2020
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Director of Marketing & Communications to join our growing team in the Liberty Lake, WA office.
The Director of Marketing & Communications will focus on building new marketing programs, increasing the quantity and quality of leads, understanding OpenEye’s core markets, and supporting key marketing initiatives defined by Executive Leadership. This individual will be responsible for conducting competitive analysis, the creation of content for key market segments, building a lead/sales funnel, and managing our marketing events and programs. Individuals success will be measured by the ability to present concepts in new ways and from new perspectives, to increase dealer and end-user leads, shorten the sales cycle, and drive OpenEye’s messaging framework through the channel to reach end-users.
- Represent the voice of company and its brands, must be able to write and coordinate compelling copy while defining timely visionary umbrella messaging
- Coordinate and manage Marketing Events and cycles throughout the calendar year
- Manage direct reports for events, content creation and communications
- Measure and spearhead efforts to increase SEO, social media presence and report on marketing activities and their results, maintaining visibility for senior management
- Adhere to OpenEye’s messaging framework and key positioning and secure executive buy-in for any changes to the framework
- Manage website and the creation of promotional and communications content
- Develop, implement and measure advertising and lead generation campaigns.
- Create and manage annual marketing calendar and media plan
- Solicit case studies and external content to support marketing efforts
- Conduct and facilitate webinars (releases, features, market specific, integrations, etc)
- Help define OpenEye’s messaging framework and key positioning
- Market research
- Develop a spokesperson strategy and structure for the company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Minimum 7-9 years’ experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the security industry
- Public speaking experience
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- 10+ years’ experience
- Understanding of VMS
WHO WE ARE
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
- Work from Home Days
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.