Lead Generation RepresentativeLiberty Lake, WA Last Updated: January 15th, 2021
OpenEye, an innovator in the design and development of cloud-centric software solutions for commercial video management systems, is seeking a Lead Generation Representative to join our growing team. We are seeking a talented sales professional with a burning desire to succeed, highly motivated, extremely client oriented, and possesses a “never say die” attitude.
The Lead Generation Representative will develop deep and meaningful rapport with clients and communicate with piercing persuasiveness. You believe you can be the best in almost everything you do, can prove it, and you want to work for a cutting-edge video surveillance manufacturer. If you fit this bill, then we are looking for you! Excellent compensation structure, and great opportunity for upward mobility. This is your opportunity to join OpenEye. We don’t hire backgrounds; we hire top producers.
Generate Net New Revenue via vertical targeting, campaigns, email blasting, inbound inquiries, and cold calling. Provide support OpenEye Sales Team including Business Development Managers (BDM), Regional Sales Directors (RSD) and other members of the sales team. This will include follow-up with integrators, VARs and end users. Tasks will include prospecting for new business, follow-up on existing opportunities, assistance in generating proposals, webinar presentations, quotes, and system designs.
- Utilize a consultative approach to create new sales opportunities
- Perform Demo presentations of our software and hardware
- Maintain a CRM Database (Salesforce.com)
- Follow-up on all Tradeshow, Webinar, Email Blast, and Inbound Leads
- Design Security Solutions that best fit the client’s needs
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2 years proven sales experience (Will consider all Top Producers)
- Proficient PC (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), multitasking, analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills in order to communicate effectively with customers and prospects
- Sales, IT, or Security related work experience is preferred
- History of meeting and exceeding a set quota
WHO WE ARE
OpenEye has been building video security and loss prevention tools since 1999. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting facilities such as schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and airports all over the world. We’re driven by a passion to make the world a safer place! We are located in beautiful Liberty Lake Washington just between Coeur D’Alene Idaho and Spokane Washington. Learn more about us here www.openeye.net/about-us
WHY OPENEYE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture
- Casual Dress (jeans are welcome!)
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities!
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Friendly (flexible schedules)
- Work from Home Days
OpenEye offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.