How Do I Access the Menu of a PTZ Camera Running the Pelco P or D Protocols on E-Series Recorders?
FAQ ID #15208
To access the menu of a PTZ camera running the Pelco P or D protocols on an E-Series recorder follow the instructions below.
- Press the “PTZ” button on the remote or front of the recorder.
- Next press the “Setup” button.
- Go to “Preset Setup” and press the “ENT” or enter button.
- Select “Set”
- Go to preset “95”.
- Select ok.
- The menu should now appear.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate through the menu.
*If there are any technical difficulties please contact Technical Support.