OpenEye is proud to announce the official launch of the Generation 5 Professional Grade hybrid and network recorders. Available in models appropriate for installations large and small, Gen5 recorders now utilize multi-core CPU technology, increased storage capacity, and up to 64 channels of IP recording, using the Microsoft® Windows 7® Embedded operating system. New features include:
• ONVIF™ Support
• Increased Storage capacity
• Optional Solid State Boot Drive
• HDMI Support
• USB 3.0 support for faster data transfer
• 2TB Storage standard on all base models
• New 2U network recorder with up to 24TB storage capacity.
• New 64 Channel NVR models
• Improved Remote Transmission Speeds
Generation 5 Professional Grade recorders come with the latest hardware technologies which provide greater amounts of video processing power and increased storage capacities over previous models, resulting in the most powerful and efficient OpenEye recorders to date.
For more information on OpenEye’s Professional Grade recorders or any other OpenEye product, please contact your local sales representative.