Located in the beautiful Inland Northwest, OpenEye and its employees maintain a special relationship with the great outdoors. OpenEye understands that the problems facing our global environment, including the conservation of our natural resources, are one of the greatest challenges facing mankind in the 21st century. Given this understanding, OpenEye is committed to making positive contributions toward the conservation of our environment so it may maintain its fragile balance and support the lives and happiness of our children’s children for generations to come. At OpenEye we support this ideal in a number of ways, including:
- Reducing the use of energy, water, & raw materials whenever possible.
- Supporting the reuse of materials whenever possible (including through recycling efforts).
- Supporting the reduction of hazardous materials and chemicals used by us and our partners in business process.
- Designing products that will have minimal impact on the environment.
- Regular support of community cleanup efforts.
- Adoption of Green Commute Policy.